Saturday, August 1, 2009

Recycle bottles into pretty glassware


Recycling is so important today and cutting bottles to make into decorative accent pieces for your home or for that special gift is very rewarding.

I’ve combined Armour Bottle Cutting Kit, Armour Morning glory Stencil and Etching Cream and Rub On Transfers to create this one-of-a-kind glass

I hope you enjoy my designs and continue to seek your own creativity!

Many Chartpak Rub On Transfers,Bottle Cutting kit, Armour etch kit available at www.MarleneWatson.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi...I was interested in bottle cutting, and have seen the Armour bottle cutter at the craft store, but it has poor reviews online. Have you had any trouble with it? Should I just spend the extra money to get a higher quality cutter? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete